Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wine is food and food is life, and life is about the connections we make

For me wine is not all about drinking it.  It is so much more.  It's about the experience and the connections made.  The memories.  It is one of the good things in life that connects us to the Small moments in life.  The moments we spend with the people that matter.   With each special bottle I bring back and drink it brings me back to the moments of seeking out wineries, taking in the beauty of the vineyards, tasting the wine, the people I am with and the reason why I am there.  It connects those moments to the new memories I create when I drink the wine.  As the saying goes wine is food and food is life and life is about the connections we make.  It's about people connecting with people and small the moments in life.  The more connected we become the stronger society can become.





No comments:

Post a Comment